If you ever lose your Gadget button, type /gadget reset into chat to put it back in the centre of your screen.
Fixed Faction Panel, and reset Castbar timer text to 1 decimal place (option will be added to go to 2 decimal places).
DPS:Encounter Indicator (new)
DPS:Live Indicator (new)
XP Bar (new)
XP Indicator (new)
See section 2.0 in the readme (below) for more detail on these.
Typing "/gadgets grid 8" for example, will snap all movement and resizes to an 8 pixel grid.
Type "/gadgets grid" with no number to reset snapping.
You will see a round button with a Gear icon in the middle of your screen. Drag this button to where you want it by left clicking and dragging.
Right click on the button and choose 'Add Gadget' to add a gadget to your screen.
Left clicking on the button will unlock (and re-lock) all of your gadgets. When unlocked, Gadgets can be moved by dragging their movement handles (the white gear icon at the top corner of each gadget).
To alter an existing gadget, right click on it's movement handle while gadgets are unlocked, and choose 'Modify Gadget'.
When moving gadgets around on the screen, you can align them to another gadget by dragging the move handle over the top of another move handle. The gadget you are dragging will align itself either horizontally or vertically with it. If you move the gadget too far from the horizontal or vertical axes, alignment mode will turn off (it should hopefully become clear when you try it!).
I have borrowed some images from other people. I believe the licenses on these sources allow this, but if not, I will replace them.
- Various bar textures from LibSharedMedia (WoW addon)
- Orb images from Roth UI (WoW addon)
- A few images from the Rift Fansite Kit
- Updated range finder to use built in range calculation
- Altered range property to take radius into account
- Increased frequency of range calculation
- Updates to cast bar to add option for small cast time text
- Added mask to cast bar so that spell names are cut off before timer
- Added Adelea's gradient textures
- Stored the owning addon for each registered Gadget so that calls can be dispatched. Fixed nil element id error in resizable code.
- Fixed rename issue with adCastbar -> Castbar
- Added Adelea's updates to castbar and XP bar gadgets
- Updated to latest version of LibSimpleWidgets
- Updated LibUnitChange's toc
- Updated to latest LibUnitChange
- Removed list of Gadgets on initialisation
- Fixed incorrectly sized role icon on standard frame
- Removed spurious debug message when enabling an animation
- Fixed scaling in ImageSet when height/width set