On first run, Docker will present an round button with an arrow icon, positioned in the center of the screen.
If the button is gray, then it is unlocked and can be moved around. Once it is in
a suitable place, click the Right Mouse Button to lock it into place - it will gain
some colour at this point.
Left clicking on the colourful icon will open the Docker configuration screen.
ADDON AUTHORS: See the included INFORMATION.txt on how to add support into your addon.
ADDON AUTHORS: 1.10r3 added an extra OPTIONAL parameter to the register function. See INFORMATION.txt for details.
* Attempt at fixing Error: Docker/Docker_Main.lua:525: attempt to perform arithmetic on field ''sx'' (a nil value)
* Converted to new event system
* Completely redid the option handling system
- Removed code to reposition offscreen icons - was moving icons when global UI scale <> 1
+ Added command line /docker reset - to reset them instead
* Updated API with optional 3rd parameter (function to close any opened windows)
* Added new icon - cloud - toggles between FLOAT mode (can be repositioned on screen) to BAR mode - locks to an edge of the screen.
In BAR mode:
- if unlocked, then the icons can be dragged around screen and will snap to one of 3 zones : Top/Center/Bottom (or Left/Center/Right)
- Icons dragged to these locations will remember their locations and remain there.
- The growth direction arrow indicates which edge of the screen to attach to
* Changed mousebuttons around
* Hold left + Click right - toggles locked status
* If unlocked, can be dragged around by holding left and moving
* If locked, right click opens options popup
* Added options popup
* Changed internal name to MINIMAPDOCKER from __DOCKER
* Exposed variable MINIMAPDOCKER.AUTOHIDE_DOCKED - set to false if you need to keep dock open, set to true when done