Onslaught manages and tracks your daily Onslaught activities.
It presents an icon which can have 3 colours:
1. GRAY - Icon is unlocked and can be moved around screen by clicking+dragging. Once in place, a right click locks it.
2. GREEN - Onslaught quests are available in your current zone.
3. RED - Your current zone has no onslaught quests.
If the icon is red/green, it shows a popup window with some information.
If the zone has Onslaught quests, then it will list them. Each entry will be coloured.
1. LIGHT GREEN - You have completed and handed in this quest today
2. DARK GREEN - You have the quest in your journal
3. BLACK - You do not have the quest in your journal
In addition, the header label when you mouseover will be one of two different colours.
1. RED - When you change zone, it will hide all existing Onslaught quests from your tracker, and show any that you currently have in your quest log.
2. GREEN - It will not do the above!
To toggle between the above modes, use:
The addon icon can be left-clicked (when Locked), doing so toggles display of the GPS window - this will show Onslaughts in your current zone, and what direction they are relative to you (N/S/E/W/NE/NW/SE/SW).
The list is sorted by distance, with closest at the top.
Clicking the ''Mode:" label will toggle between ALL and AVAILABLE modes - Available shows just the Incompleted onslaught quests.
Click the OBJ/QST label toggles between showing location/distance of the quest giver, or the Wardstone that is the objective of the quest. They are often close together, but not always!
NOTE: At the moment, ONLY SL Onslaughts are known about in terms of locations. EI Onslaughts will be added later.
NOTE: If Docker is installed, then the icon will Dock itself along with all the others, and all the functionality to move it around is disabled.
2.03r1 - Added Dendrome onslaught data
2.02r1 - Switched to libZoneChange
- Updated for 2.2 Event changes
- Fixed some nil errors
2.01r2 - Morban and Seratos quest IDs changed too!
2.01r1 - Update for the changed quest IDs in Steppes
2.00r6 - Added more granularity to GPS arrows
- Text color on tracker changes color to show status (green - in quest log, red - complete, white - not in quest log, and not completed)
- Right click the GPS header, and the it changes to a red box, with 2 labels - LABEL / DISTANCE. Using the mousewheel on these will change the font size. Right click to go back to normal mode.
- Hopefully fixed another bug that showed up in the daily report
- Should now hide itself properly when in TotDQ
2.00r5 - Added Ember Isle Onslaughts
- Fixed another occassional nil error
2.00r4 - Added some nil protection when portalling
2.00r3 - Added GPS Tracker. Click the addon icon to toggle display.
- It will hide itself if in a zone with no onslaughts
- Click the Mode: label to toggle between all and available (not complete)
- Click OBJ/QST to toggle between showing location of quest giver or Wardstone that is the objective.
2.00r2 - Fix for occassional nil error on changing zone