Baggotry is mostly a test harness for LibBaggotry (which it embeds). LibBaggotry will be available seperately in the nearish future, but I'm still at the "does this interface even make sense?" phase.
What it's for:
/bag -S 1 -c collectible
^-- splits all collectibles into stacks of 1, if it can
/bag -S 10 -c material
^-- splits/merges all materials into stacks of 10
/bag -S 0 -c material
^-- merges all materials into the largest stacks it can
/bag -s -x -q common
^-- sums the value of all the trash items you currently hold
^-- lists everything with no sell price. (Note that :0 doesn't work, because items with no sell price do not have a sell price, which is different from 0.)
^-- lists all items with rarity of exactly epic (does not include relics)
^-- lists all items with rarity of uncommon or higher
^-- lists all items which don't stack
Still working on a good way to express nil as opposed to 0/empty string. Note that the addon handles double-quotes and backslashes in the standard Unixy way:
/bag name:"roc orchid petals"
Can also check multiple inventories with -C; see LootSorter for a more serious effort to make this usable.
Several internal bits reworked, the most obvious external change is combining merge/split into a generic "stack". Also added rarity.
Added relational operator test code.
Added multi-character support.
(0.5 is just a bug fix release.)
Argument processing cleanups.
* Switch to LibAccounts in backend
* May temporarily forget about alt inventory until you've logged in on them again.
* Initial attempt at "move" functionality which isn't working very well.
* Explicit BSD license.
* Various improvements, plus the conversion to LibEnflitrate backend.
* Tooltips to show ownership across alts.
* TOC updates.
* TOC updates etc.
* Event model and ToC updates
* Ownership tooltips removed -- they're now in the Alternia addon.
* More event model stuff.
* New versions of some internals.
* Can now handle "-s equip".
* Can handle "stats.resistAll>100" (subfields like stats now work)
* Improved prettiness of reporting output.