Long story short, this is mostly a testbed for LibBaggotry (not yet ready for a separate release). Right now, this is purely a display addon. It has the same sorts of options as Baggotry, but uses a visual display. Click a header to sort by it (or toggle sort direction).
You can now use /ls -t to see totals -- say, if you have 20 stacks of Soulhide, it'll show a single line of 1000, rather than 20 lines of 50.
Bag updates refresh the display.
You can close windows with the close button.
Default position is nicer, also position is saved now.
Some argument processing fixups so it's now practical to express inclusions and exclusions at the same time.
As of 0.8, you can have more than one LootSorter window open; each new /ls spawns a new window. Closed windows get recycled. There's an Edit button which doesn't do very much yet, although the checkboxes for bank/inventory/etc seem to work.
Slots can be left-clicked and right-clicked and should behave like normal bag slots now!
Improvements galore! 0.2 adds:
* Automatic updates when bag contents change.
* The option of merging stacks (display only, mind) in listings.
* Various cleanup and a way to pick kinds of inventory to show.
* Added close button
* Position saved, also smarter default
* Overhaul of specifications code (now moved into LibBaggotry).
* Added icons and tooltips
* Display item levels
* Switched to using LibAccounts for inventory accessibility
* Added BSD-ish copyright notice
* Couple of bug fixes
* Note that inventory may be temporarily "forgotten" by this; you may eventually want to nuke old savedvariables.
* Partial support for multiple windows.
* Major rework of backend, now using LibEnfiltrate. No user-friendly editing yet, sorry.