The attached version has alpha state. Please see description and my comments for more information.
Manage & view my addons is an external application to manage your addons and have a quick overview of them. It has already been out for years for WoW over at WoWinterface and now supports both WoW and RIFT.
The following is a list of features which are already implemented for RIFT. For an overview of the features for WoW please see the project page at WoWInterface linked above (at the moment the version there is older because newer versions only added RIFT-compatibility).
The application offers following features for RIFT:
- A quick overview of your addons
- See detailed infos when you click on an addon
- Outdated addons will be marked
- Export addon list to several formats
- Option to configure which info to show in the overview list
Future versions may offer (some features are depending on what possibilities addons get in RIFT):
- See on which addons the single addons depend
- See which addons depend on the single addons
- Addons which are libraries will be marked if no addon depends on them
- See for which characters the single addons are enabled/disabled
- Option to hide libraries and/or sub-addons from the addon list
- Loading addon list from a different location, even zip files
- Backup and restore your addons and settings
Ideas for far away future versions:
- Saving and loading the 'activated/deactivated' settings (profiling)
- Remove unnecessary SavedVariables
If you have more ideas to include or any other type of (constructive) feedback please post in comments.