LibPGC is a Rift Addon Library that extends AH functionality.
LibPGC maintains a database of auction data and allows to search active and expired auctions even when you don't have access to the auction house.
In addition to the usual info provided by the API, it offers the following:
Expiration time range: Tracks the expiration time of an auction with better accuracy than the Auction API.
Alter support: Tracks auctions posted / bidded / bought by all characters in the same account.
Auction outcome: Flags auctions that have been bidded / bought / cancelled
LibPGC offers a posting queue that can be used to prepare post orders when you don't have access to the auction house, and allows to specify a stack size. The Library will automatically prepare stacks of the appropiate size and post them the next time the player interacts with the auctioneer NPC.
Flag sold & expired auctions by scanning auction house mails
Share the auction database with friends / guild
- Updated to RIFT 2.3
- Added version and migration procedures to convert data from older versions to the latest format.
- Reworked the data format to reduce the time it takes to save & load the auction DB.
- Added auto unjam feature (best effort behavior)
- Fixed a bug that emptied saved variables when the auction DB had over 65k auctions stored
- Fixed a bug that crashed the addon when scanning more than 50k auctions in a full scan
- Fixed bug in GetLastTimeSeen
- Fixed minor bug in Event.LibPGC.AuctionData
- First version independent from BananAH