* First ability tracking and 8 enter combat triggers.
* Absorb to heal converter, Filters need translating.
* Full pet tracking for group and non-group members.
* 14 combat modes: Damage, healing, absorbs, blocks etc.
* Highly detailed standard and advanced breakdowns by ability, Including damage type.
* Session manager: Where you can delete, export, import or view a specific session.
* 3 unit display styles: White text, calling coloured text or calling coloured bars.
* Player session combat log and session death log.
* Merge all sessions: To view all sessions as one.
* Export stats for both allies and enemies.
==== Slash Commands: ====
* /sm alpha - Changes the alpha of the main window
* /sm converter - To disable/enable the absorb converter
* /sm group - To disable/enable the group combat detector
* /sm help - To open the help file
* /sm log - To disable/enable the player session logs
* /sm performance - To toggle performance mode
* /sm reset - Resets Super Meter to its default settings
* /sm self - To disable/enable self colour coded blue
* /sm switch - To disable/enable Super Meter
* /sm tipclick - Toggles the left click or mouse over tooltip display
* /sm toggle - Toggles the main frame and reduces CPU usage
==== Add Or Remove Filters: ====
* Open "SuperMeter-Filter.lua" with wordpad or similar.
* Copy any line and paste it in the section you wish to edit, then rename it.
* Backup your changes to a text file.
* Then simply /reloadui in game.
==== Install Instructions ====
* Press the escape button in game, select addons and disable Super Meter.
* Press the open addon directory button.
* Delete old and install new version.
* Enable Super Meter in game.
==== Author: ====
* Ferather @ Icewatch
=== Super Meter SLE v 8.882 - Latest Changes ===
* Changing the font size will now close tooltips.
* Reduced the CPU cost of frame rendering by a small amount.
=== Super Meter SLE v 8.860 - General Changes ===
* Raid functions and extended tracking will no longer run with "group" tier units.
* Reduced the number of server requests for group rifts and group invasions.
* Unnamed units no longer trigger functions such as the converter.
* Fixed a rare issue with unit names.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com