Outfitter is an Equipment Set management addon that can treat your Wardrobe slots as secondary storage. The 'Button Bars' that you create are extremely configurable and will expand and collapse, or open the configuration window, with a simple click of the mouse. Once expanded each button bar will display the buttons for the sets you have created, allowing you to change gear, role & Karuul Alert settings with a click.
* Place 1 or more button bars on screen using Gadgets interface to easily move & configure each
* Configure Equipment Sets that are exclusive to each button bar, allowing quick changes between specs, gear & Karuul Alerts.
* Equipment can be stored and retrieved from Wardrobe or Bags
* Equipment found in Wardrobe will be traded out when called for, resulting in your Wardrobe slots acting like enhanced storage
* ButtonBar Anchors highlight blue when you are in that anchor's configuration window
* ButtonBar Anchors now show the last EquipmentSet clicked, with an orange border (note: it doesn't know if you've reloaded UI or logged out since you last used it).
Notes / Disclaimers:
* This addon requires Gadgets to be installed & the core Gadgets addon to be enabled. You do not nbeed to use the rest of Gadgets.
* Switching gear between wardrobe slots & worn requires up to 8 empty bag slots. You've been warned.
* Movement of gear outside of this addon while it is changing sets can cause it to stall / stop / fail to equip completely.
* This is a BETA addon and may generate LUA errors / performance alerts
I have made extensive efforts to prevent/reduce errors and performance alerts but this is new, I'm not perfect AND I taught myself LUA and the Rift API as I wrote this. So you've been warned. If you experience problems PLEASE email me directly at email@example.com. Comments placed here may or may not be noticed quickly enough, although posting here does allow the rest of the community to see errors they might also experience and my response to them.
Button Bar Instructions:
* Use the Gadgets interface to Add Gadget to your screen.
* Add an Outfitter: Set Button to your screen and place it anywhere you like.
* Right click that button to bring up the Equipment Manager window.
* Left click the button to expand the button bar, exposing any created buttons.
* Click on any exposed button to change spec, Karuul Alerts and gear.
Equipment Manager Instructions:
* The X at the top right of the window does actually close the window
* The X touching each inventory slot will set that slot as ignored by the set (when equipping that set). Click again to un-ignore.
* Use the drop down list to select a set, or simply start configuring to add a new one.
* Drag & drop any gear you want for the set into the window (2nd ring & offhand weapon should probably be dragged onto that specific slot)
* Specify whether or not to change roles, and whether or not to switch Karuul sets
* YOU WILL HAVE TO RELOADUI to see changes in your button bar
* Reloadui prompting
* New "Middle Click" function off of button bar anchor that will spawn a mass item replacement window. This would allow you to replace a piece of gear with its upgrade across all sets with a few simple clicks.
* cloak fix
* Added preliminary cape handling. Enjoy ;)
* Replaced a deprecated event trigger. Compatibility Mode is no longer necessary.
* Fixed a bug affecting new buttonbar creation.
* Cleaned up and rebuilt most of the system under the hood
* Added an enhanced libWykkyd library, this must be enabled for the addon to function
* Cleaned up equipment icons in the management window
* Added proper equipment rarity borders to the management window
* Changed the "ignore slot" image to a lock, instead of a big red X
* Added "Alert" functionality, so you can announce your role/gear changes to Raid, Group, Yell or Say
* Cleaned up the management window form quite a bit
* update for game version 1.10
* fixed a typo
* Added controls to lock the addon during combat and prevent errors.
* Fixed an error message when left clicking a buttonbar without having configured any buttons yet.
* Fixed "ignore confusion" when switching between multiple ButtonBar configurations.
* Added: Blue highlight on anchors when configuring their respective sets
* Added: Icon shifting for anchors to show the last equipped Set
* Fixed an error that was occurring when attempting to equip Totems
* Corrected an item error when not found during equip
* Expand directions other than RIGHT should now function properly
* Delete functionality should now behave properly
* Tooltip errors should now happen less frequently when items can't be found