Rifter: Gathers all your rift summoning abilities and items into one place.
The rifter button has two states:
The left grayscale image is shown when the button is unlocked (moveable), and the right image when the button is locked.
Right-clicking on the button will toggle between locked and unlocked states.
Note: If you have Docker installed, then the movement and locking options are disabled, and Docker manages the positioning of the icon.
If the button is locked, then the popup menu is accessible.
This is done (depending on mode) by either:
- Moving the mouseover the button (the default)
- Left-Clicking the button
The top line of the popup menu has an icon on the right hand side, clicking on the icon will change modes:
- A mouse icon indicates that it is in CLICK to show mode.
- A hand icon indicates that is is in MOUSEOVER mode.
There +/- icon at the end of each category line will expand/collapse the entries in the category.
Using the mousewheel on the button will adjust the scale of the Rift entries.
Command Line Options:
/rifter mode - Toggles between popup and rightclick to show popup menu.
/rifter show - Toggles between showing available or all abilities/items.
/rifter fade N - Sets the fadeout time when your mouse leaves the popup menu before the menu is removed.
/rifter reset - Relocates control button to center of screen.
2.03r6 - Fixed some reference data, so some optimizations could be done
- Updated inventory handling to use libInventory
- Protected various functions that could cause a secure frame error
- Added fade and /rifter fade N command to control timer
- Added /rifter reset - to reset locations
2.03r5 - Delay creation of macros until out of combat. Should fix Error: Rifter/Rifter_Main.lua:658: Error in coroutine: Incorrect security mode.
2.03r4 - Updated item types after they changed for expert and T1 raid lures
- Added Empyreal and Haliol Flares
- /rifter show - now works
2.03r3 - Added Defiant PVP Lure of the Unseen
2.03r2 - Fixed a typo/bug
2.03r1 - Updated for new event system
- Should work for all languages
2.01r1 - Added Major Hunt, Grandmaster Crafting and SL Raid lures
2.00r1 - Added all Hunt lures to Items section
- Removed show all/avail - only shows available
- Fixed a reported error
1.11r1 - Added missing crafting lures
1.10r7 - Minor update to allow hiding of popup when Docker is installed
1.10r6 - Added a command line switch: /rifter show
This toggles between showing ALL abilities/lures and AVAILABLE abilities/lures
NOTE: Currently not all CRAFTING lures supported (only Apo / Armor / Rune)
1.10r5 - Moved major lures to their own category
- Each category can be rolled up/down by clicking the icon on the header
1.10r4 - Added crafting lures
- Added a command line switch: /rifter mode
This toggles between POPUP and RIGHT-CLICK to display the rift selection