Indy is an in-game artifact catalogue born out of necessity and a lack of artifact APIs.
Create a macro "AddArtifact" with text "indy additem"
Create a macro "DelArtifact" with text "indy deleteitem"
Drag the macros onto your quickbars and assign a keybinding to them
Mouseover any artifacts you have collected and while the tooltip is displayed, hit the AddArtifact macro to record that the item has been collected by the current character.
If you make a mistake, mouseover the item and hit the DelArtifact macro to remove the item from that characters collected list.
Use /indy donottrack to ignore collecting items on the current character. This can be undone with /indy dotrack
Use /indy checkbags to see if there are any artifacts in your bags that are needed by your alts.
Toggle auction house scanning with /indy scanah and page through the Misc -> Collectible category to report if there are any artifacts that you are looking for up for sale. This feature currently does not support the Full AH Scans provided by some AH addons.
/indy additem - adds the mouse-overed item to the list of collected artifacts for this character
/indy deleteitem - removes the mouse-overed item from the list of collected artifacts for this character
/indy whohasitem - returns a list of the characters who have the mouse-overed item
/indy whoneedsitem - returns a list of the characters who need the mouse-overed item
/indy dotrack - adds the current character to the list of characters tracking collections
/indy donottrack - removes the current character from the list of characters tracking collections
/indy checkbags - check bags for artifacts
/indy scanah - toggle scanning AH for artifacts
/indy showtooltips - toggle display of tooltips for artifacts
/indy config - opens the configuration window
/indy help - prints this message
Release 1.1.4 2013-10-24
- Repackage to fix weirdness.
Release 1.1.4 2013-10-20
- Updated with latest artifact set information.
Release 1.1.3 2013-10-20
- Added option to display single character per line.
- Allow user configurable colors in tooltip.
Release 1.1.2 2013-03-04
- Fix for InspectTooltip returning a nil.
Release 1.1.1 2013-02-16
- Potential fix for "too much CPU usage" error when checking bags for artifacts.
Release 1.1.0 2012-12-23
- Updated ArtifactCollections with discoveries snapshot 20121219
- Bumped toc to 1.1.0 for major feature release.
- Modified CheckBags and ScanAH to follow verbose format settings
- Further tweaks to get tooltips to show up on event/special artifacts
- Bumped version to 1.0.3
- Configuration window now tracks state if option was toggled using slashcommands.
- Fix for artifact tooltip remaining visible after moving away from item.
- Moved Toggled functions to config file.
- Added option to toggle display of verbose tooltips.
- Updated WhoHasItem, WhoNeedsItem, AddItem, DeleteItem and tooltip functions to work with new table format
- Added function to convert artifactTable to new format.
- Fixed creation of entry for blank artifactId
Release 1.0.2 2012-12-22
- Fix for Has list not wrapping correctly
- Fix to display artifacts which have no sell price.
- Updated LibSimpleWidgets 1.12
- Cleaned up some globals that should have been locals.
- Fix for "index field category = nil" error.
Release 1.0.1 2012-12-17
- Added url to website field of toc
- More prettifying of the config window
- Prettified frames for list boxes
- Replaced square left right buttons with rift themed 3 state buttons.
- Added optional dependency for Docker addon
- Added pretty IndyIcon and removed the fuglybutton
- Added option to turn off pretty tooltip borders
Release 1.0 2012-12-09
- Improved tooltip display. Now in glorious Technicolor (TM)!
- Added configuration window
- Fixed settings not being saved
- Fixed AH scan reporting items with blank "Needed by: " lists
- Numerous other bug fixes
Release 0.1 2012-12-04
- Added tooltip to display which characters have or need a particular artifact
- Fix for books and mounts being detected as artifacts
Release 0.0.2 2012-12-02
- Fixed error when adding an item and the mouse is not over an item/artifact
- Bumped environment to 2.0