This is a simple little addon for finding missing quests in your current zone.
List missing quest(s) for your current location, and which quests you currently have in your log.
Same as above, except a Quest Summary will appear below each quest, with co-ordinates for the first objective (if available)
This will currently only list non-repeatable quests, as usually repeatable quests do not count towards Zone achievements. However, once a GUI is in place I do intend to provide full listings for all quests in any given area (including dailies), list quest givers and turn ins (with locations) and also link quest chains in order. There will possibly be the option to see full details of missing quests too.
* Update: Now uses Quest.xml discovery list data: 2013-06-14
* Update: First round of Dendrome quests parsed. (Not final)
* Updated: Now uses Quest.xml discovery list data: 2013-05-29
* Change: Converted to new Rift Event API, ready for Rift 2.3 (Free to Play)
* Change: Optimized starting code for initial player loading.
* Change: Optimized all Character tracking code for performance.
* Fixed: Corrected Watchdog co-routines timer system.
* New: Completed zones will now be indicated as such in the output.
* Updated: Now uses Quest.xml discovery list dated: 2013-01-30 (February Update)
* Updated: Now uses Quest.xml discovery list dated: 2013-01-04
* Fixed: Removed error with one of Locale entries. (Error 187)
* Update: Now uses Quest.xml discovery list dated: 2012-12-17
* Fixed: Total numbers now adjust and account for duplicate missing quests.
* Changed: Adjusted chat output to be a little easier on the eye when glancing over the results.
* New: The report will now display a numerical summary of missing quests, and those in your log.
* New: If there is a valid Objective 1 map location, the co-ordinates will be given in brackets when using "/qfind full"
* New: Typing "/qfind full" will list the summary and possible first objective co-ordinates (if any). Do not confuse this with quest giver locations.
* Note: Linked quest givers are still in progress. This will override the current first object location.
* Note: Carnage quests give you a general location in the Quest Summary, therefor no co-ordinates are required, or for that matter supplied.
* Update: Now uses Quest.xml discovery list dated: 2012-12-10
* New: Listed quests will now be in 2 groups. First will appear incomplete quests in your Quest Log, followed by missing quests.
* Fixed: Adjusted development Parse exe to account for dual <Type> tags in Quests.xml. This should correct the Carnage count for all zones.
* Change: Converted all Storm Legion and Classic open world zone indexes to ZIDs rather than English names to allow for easier translations.
* Note: All Instance ZIDs will eventually be converted but are not a priority.
* Change: Adjusted the output after typing /qfind. You'll now be better informed of what's happening.
* Change: Moved Totals to the bottom of the list if missing Quests for better quick reference.
* New: Added German locale for output.
* New: Added functionality to check via Zone ID (if available) or Zone Name. This will later allow language independent comparisons.
* Fixed: Adjusted Language checking. From this point forward it will now switch locales.
* Change: Adjust how cached Quests are treated, and improved partial matching.
* New: Once a quest has been established as complete, it will be saved to a cache on a per character basis.
* New: Added the start of Locale support. Current Templates include German and French. Both default to English.
* Note: Other languages currently default to English, but will be supported soon.
* Fixed: Moved Endless loop counter reset out of loop. (sigh)
* Change: Duplicate quests without <Faction> identifiers are now purged from the list and Total available.
* Change: Uncached completed quests starting with a 32bit FFFFFFFF are now correctly converted.
* Change: Added Watchdog sensitive co-routine to attempt to avoid performance warnings.
* Change: Added filtering for your current Faction (Guardian/Defiant aware)
* Change: Added Filtering for Soul type quests.