BiS Calendar is an ingame guild calendar addon for RIFT that is seemlessly integrated into your existing guild window.
It'll allow your guild to set up events, and optionally post them to the guild wall so those not using it can be aware of incoming events too. Your guildies will be able to see the events, adjusted to their local timezone, and join / leave them at will, indicating which roles they can fulfill.
Whether you're a serious raiding guild, a bunch of bloodthirsty pvpers or just a group of friends having fun together, this addon will help your guild to plan and organize better your group activities.
Rank Permissions Cheatsheet
Set guild settings / Assign squads: Requires "Officer chat", "Write to Guild Addon Storage", "Delete from Guild Addon Storage"
Create events: Requires "Write to Guild Addon Storage" and "Post to Guild Wall"
Modify own events: Requires "Write to Guild Addon Storage", "Delete from Guild Addon Storage" and "Post to Guild Wall"
Modify others' events: Requires "Write to Guild Addon Storage", "Delete from Guild Addon Storage", "Post to Guild Wall" and "Delete Guild Walls Posts"
Delete own events: Requires "Delete from Guild Addon Storage"
Delete others' events: Requires "Delete from Guild Addon Storage" and "Delete Guild Walls Posts"
Join / Decline events: Requires "Write to Guild Addon Storage", "Delete from Guild Addon Storage" and being assigned to a squad.
Note: Guild officers should use the 'change' button to add themselves to events.
Alts that are in guilds which do not use the BiSCal will cause instability. If you're checking an alt that is in a guild without BiSCal configured, please disable the addon before loading that alt.
The UI Overhaul for 3.4.3 has broken Rift's Native Window sizing access for most people. The current version has a work around in place for that, but hasn't been drastically altered. If the current layout issue remains after the next patch, we'll come up with a more long term solution.
Beta 0.6.1 (Llien)
- Added Comet of Ahnket Raid
Beta 0.6.0 (Llien)
- Added French translations from Jbattut
- Event restrictions updated to allow for level 65 restriction - from Jbattut
- Reordered events in the drop down list to prioritize current content
- Updated layout so that the calendar window will have size and place even when the native window does not recognize it's own size. Look for the tabs up top center when that happens.
Beta 0.5.143 (Llien)
- Added 3.3 Intrepid GP Raid
Beta 0.5.140 (Llien)
- Added new NMT Raids and Onslaughts
Beta 0.5.139 (Llien)
- Added NMT Raids, Rifts and Dungeons
- Updated to RIFT 3.0
Beta 0.5.137 (Baanano)
- Added 1 raid, 4 chronicles and 3 warfronts
- Updated to RIFT 2.5
Beta 0.5.136 (Baanano)
- Fixed error on roster update when joining/leaving a guild
- Updated Yague embedded version to one that doesn't crash the game!
- Changed contact email
Beta 0.5.134 (Baanano)
- Updated to RIFT 2.4
- Updated to the new event model
- Added new events:
* Raids: Grim Awakening, Planebreaker Bastion, Infinity Gate
* Raid Hardmodes: Frozen Tempest, Endless Eclipse
* Dungeons: Realm of Twisted Dreams
* Chronicles: Queen's Gambit, Infernal Dawn: Laethys
* Warfronts: The Codex
Beta 0.5.130 (odine)
- removed code no longer used
- fixed some localization typos
- fixed "nil" entries appearing in chat log when they should not have
- increased time version checks are made.
Beta 0.5.129 (odine)
- more tweaks to the messaging system for addon communication!
- update french locale.. Thanks for the help!
Beta 0.5.128 (odine)
- made a few changes regarding savedvariables. more fixes with the class gathering tool as well
- also increased the time between version and class checks so you wont get the out of date version notice quite as often (nearly doubled the time between checks)
Beta 0.5.122 (odine)
- Fixed bug when version checking sometimes occured more often than it should, also made some minor adjustsments to allow for the below addition!
- Addon messaging now relays your class throughout guild members, which will only be used to add new features in the new feature.
Beta 0.5.121 (odine)
- Testing experimental but safe code to try to get a workaround not being able to get class info from API. its just gathers guildies classes
- fix a couple spelling typos
Beta 0.4.119 (Baanano)
- Events can be restricted by level and/or squad
- Officers can sign & unsign other members to events
- Officers can flag members who have joined events as Accepted or Rejected
- Officers can now assign squads to players who aren't in the guild
- Officers can now reassign and unassign squads to members, even when they've joined an event
* PLEASE NOTE ALOT OF CHANGES WENT INTO PLACE, OLD EVENTS WILL NOT BE SEEABLE ANYMORE SO U MAY WANNA RESET EVENTS IN THE MANAGEMENT SECTION (BUT NOT NECCCESSARY)
Beta 0.3.118 (Odine)
- removed some older debug print statements
- added french locale (Thank You, if you want a mention by alias let me know)
Beta 0.3.117 (Baanano)
- fixed bug in LibGSM that would sometimes cause related events to not fire
Beta 0.3.114 (Baanano + odine)
- fixed bug with memberData
- added russion locale big thank you goes out to Иван Бакуров for doing the work!!!
Beta 0.3.106 (odine)
- Added public access for Events to Public.*
Beta 0.2.105 (Baanano)
- Externalized LibGSM
Beta 0.2.98 (Baanano)
- Added maintenance screen under the config tab
- Removed /biscal reset
Beta 0.2.96 (odine)
- added crafting rifts to misc section
- updated english localization for some additional localizations added
- fixed possible issue that could have been interrupting version checking
Beta 0.2.94 (Baanano)
- Plugin loader errors are shown now to ease debugging
Beta 0.2.89 (Baanano)
- Fixed bug that prevented editing / deleting own events when you hadn't the Wall Delete permission
- Added support for plugins
Beta 0.2.82 (Odine)
- Fixed bug allowing non assigned members to create events, but not delete them (can no longer create an event if unassigned)
Alpha 0.2.77 (Baanano)
- Added dirty /biscal reset command so guilds can uninstall BiSCal stuff from their guild storage.
Alpha 0.1.72 (Baanano)
- Finished Guild storage monitor, and applied to files using guild storage
- Fixed bug that posted event descriptions to the Wall even when the event couldn't be created
- Updated Spanish localization
Alpha 0.1.65 (odine)
- Guild options will be "greyed out" if you are not an officer making it obvious you cant modify anything in that area
Alpha 0.1.64 (Baanano)
- Made selected rows on datagrids brighter
- Fixed bug that prevented SquadID 44 from being assigned
- Reworked event categories and subcategories sorting so new ones can be added on top when new content is released without disrupting old events
Alpha 0.1.62 (Baanano)
- Added "Batch assign" and "Reset squad" features under the Squads tab.
Alpha 0.6.56 (Baanano + odine)
- added standby, join, and decline options to squad signups (baanano)
- finished localization on all rift events (all thats left localization wise ATM is the squad stuff ill finish that ASAP)
- removed need for SafesUnitLib. VersionCheck.lua is completely self sufficient!
Alpha 0.6.30 (odine)
- added announce to general counsel that addon is loaded and also displays version
- some minor adjustments to tweak version check code
Alpha 0.6.29 (odine)
- added version checking system to make other users of this addon aware there version maybe out of date (functional but not completed)
- added a 4th version to .toc Version =.. last one will be for revision which we will base off our svn revisions. this helps with the version checking system
- added Modules folder, this is more than likely temporary, but the way the versioncheck works currently it needs to be its own addon (again temporary. gimme slack nitpicker ;))
- much optimization needed still.. considering dropping it as a module, getting revision via cf instead.. but it works for the time being.. ill continue to fix throughout today!
Alpha 0.0.6 (Baanano + odine)
- Whole addon is localization ready, except event types
- Extracted event definitions to a separate file and added squads and themes
- Update list of event types available. All chocolate rift events should be listed. Still need to add All dungeons though!
- Added guild settings manager
- Guild options frame
* Option to post events to wall or not
* Option to limit storage usage
* Squad icons can be configured
- WIP but should be functional version check in place with localization already done for it. it needs to be a recoded a bit but almost done.
- Added Storm Legion Expert Dungeon events (will replace icons soon)
- Added compression & smaller dataformat
- Added standby + decline options (not added to the interface yet)
Alpha 0.0.5 (Baanano)
- Extracted dialogs & custom grid cells from CalendarTab to separate files
- Players can now modify/delete their own events even when they don't have the Wall Delete permission
- The whole Calendar Tab is localization ready
Alpha 0.0.4 (Baanano)
- Moved ScrollableText & Calendar controls to Yague
- The Calendar now uses clock / first weekday / language settings
Alpha 0.0.3 (Baanano)
- Added support for localization
- Option to change language and to set whether the week starts on Monday or Sunday (not fully implemented yet)
- The addon now tracks level and officer notes for guildies
- Added partial Spanish localization
Alpha 0.0.2 (odine)
- Config tab
- Option to use a 12 hours or a 24 hours clock (not fully implemented yet)
- Added more squad icons and event types
- Fixed the assign dropdown so it doesn't unfold behind the grid