I'm bringing it back! Looks like nerfedwar released his addons to anyone that wants to maintain them. So I'm going to try to keep BOTF up and going since a lot of people like it!
Please put any bug reports here now and I'll do what I can to keep this addon running!
I don't know that I'll add any features to it as I have several other projects going on right now, just as an fyi!
The PVE score only counts boss type mobs.
Upgrading from previous versions
Make sure you do a /botfreset if you are upgrading from a previous version, otherwise the addon will behave very strangely.
Future versions will not require a reset.
Extract the zip into your Rift addons folder. After you enter the game you will see a small book of the fallen icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. Drag the icon wherever you like and click on it to open and close the book. Have fun.
If you have problems and/or want to reset things, you can type: /botfreset
For each kill you can obtain points in the following categories:
providing up to 5 points for a completely unassisted solo kill.
Statistics are provided on a lifetime and session basis, as a total and broken down per enemy encountered.
Whenever you kill something (or something kills you) an alert is displayed on the screen. You can disable these alerts by unchecking the appropriate option on the 'Home' page of the Book.
Victory/Defeat Type Definitions
* Solo Kill - You kill the opponents without any help from anyone else. You need to do all the damage to the opponent, all the healing to yourself and take all the damage from the opponent within the last 10 seconds before the kill.
* KillingBlow - You get the final blow on the enemy. Can be an overrated achievement.
* Damage Assist - You deal over 50% of the damage to the deceased in the last 10 seconds before the kill.
* Distract Assist - You take over 50% of the damage dealt by the deceased in the last 10 seconds before the kill.
* Damage Assist - You heal the ally who got the killingblow for over 50% of all the healing they received in the last 10 seconds before the kill.
Fixed errors with :SetFullWidth()
Fixed error with comparing a number to a nil issue caused by mobs who's level is ?? to players.
It should now display mobs who's level is ?? as 99
Fixed text being clipped
Had to increase the size of BOTF to accommodate changes in the API for text
Made it so that Config is saved to your character rather than your account
Fixed notifications enabling itself on logging in or reloading the UI. It will now stay off if you want it to.
Updated to new API Event structure
Fixed issues with notification not triggering