Yague is the GUI library used by BananAH, APGadget, QuestList & BiS Calendar, and provides controls with the distinctive look & feel of those addons.
Yague controls have been designed to be both powerful and easy to use. It has been recently fully rewritten to workaround the limitations introduced in 1.9, and works asynchronously, splitting UI calculations across frames, so you don't have to care about your UI code triggering the Evil Watchdog.
Yague includes the following controls:
Note: This GUI Library comes with LibAsyncTextures embedded and requires it to work. LibAsyncTextures, authored by Imhothar, is totally unrelated to Yague.
- Updated to RIFT 2.2
- Fixed broken Key events after RIFT 2.2 patch
- Added SetBarVisible method to the DataGrid control
- Added AutocompleteTextfield control
- Added new controls:
+ Popup Manager
- DataGrid changes:
+ Added optional loading bars
+ Reduced peak CPU usage when changing the data source
+ SetData now accepts an 'immediate' parameter
+ SetData now accepts a callback parameter (to be called when completed)
+ Added option to change FontSize for Text Cells via function
+ Fixed several bugs
- Added option to Dropdown control to unfold upwards
- Fixed bug in MoneySelector that made the keyboard unusable
- Switched coin textures to those used by RIFT