/tcb this - this will set tcb watching your CURRENT target, even if you then change targets, it will continue watching the 'this' target.
/tcb target - will go back to watching your active target, changing as you change targets.
/tcb scale #.## - applies a scaling to the window to change its size, either larger (scale >1) or smaller (scale <1)
/tcb deplete - the bar starts full and empties as time runs out
/tcb fill - the bar starts empty and fills as time runs out
/tcb reset - resets all options to their defaults
If you do not like my choice of colours for the bars and text, then you can specify your own!
/tcb col bi|bu|ti|tu R G B
bi - Interruptible Bar color
bu - Non-Interruptible Bar color
ti - Interruptible Text color
tu - Non-Interruptible Text color
R/G/B are numbers in the range 0-1
For example, to set the interruptible bar color to what the default is:
/tcb col bi 0.16 0.1 0.5
Not the most convenient way of doing it, but in lieu of a colour picker window being available, it does at least offer the option.
[New in 1.0 - thanks Kalvir (Zelandonii on Steampike)]
/tcb lines - toggles castbar text display between 1 and 2 lines
[New in 1.2]
/tcb focus - watches current active focus target
/tcb targettarget - watches current target's target
/tcb border - toggles display of border
/tcb channel - toggles bar direction for channeled spells
[New in 1.2a]
/tcb texture - toggles use of texture on bar
/tcb truncate - toggles whether text that is too long for the bar is truncated
/tcb align L/C/R - aligns bar text
/tcb interrupt - toggles display of all spells or only those that are tagged as interruptible
/tcb alpha - sets an overall base alpha
/tcb prec 0/1/2 - sets the number of decimals to use
/tcb custom X Y - sets the bar to exactly X x Y pixels
Added alpha parameter to /tcb cols
/tcb config - toggles display of castbar. Can be dragged and shows other changes as they are made (replaces lock/unlock)
/tcb undo - undoes any changes made this session
/tcb background - toggles display of background colour (+texture)
/tcb loadprofile NAME - loads the saved NAME settings
/tcb saveprofile NAME - saves current settings as NAME
/tcb listprofile - list profiles
+ Maintenance update for 2.2 event system
+ Updated for 1.10 compatability
+ Added options to save/load/list profiles : /tcb loadprofile NAME; /tcb saveprofile NAME; /tcb listprofile
Profiles are ACCOUNT WIDE, so you can save them on one character and load them on another.
* Fixed a problem with texture display
* Fixed a bug when using non centered text
* Added /tcb background to toggle display of background
* Hopefully fixed a display error
* Changed /tcb config to toggle properly. /tcb config MODE will not toggle
* /tcb texture no longer requires UI reload to toggle
* Added /tcb config option. Displays moveable bar (toggle)
- Removed /tcb lock|unlock - /tcb config duplicates this with more functionality
* Added /tcb undo - Undoes all changes made this session
* Channeled spells should now change direction if told to do so!
* Added options to align bartext to L/C/R (/tcb align)
* Added option to only show interruptible spells (/tcb interrupt)
* Added alpha option for /tcb cols to set specific alpha levels for bar elements
* Added option to set overall alpha level (/tcb alpha)
* Added option to set precision of remaining/duration numbers to 0,1 or 2 decimal places (/tcb prec)
* Added ability to specify the exact size of the bar (/tcb custom)
* Bug fix for remain mode
* Made the texture a bit 'darker'
* Made the whole bar slightly transparent
* possible bug fixes for text/bar seperation
* Added option to truncate bartext when too long for bar
* bug fixes
* Added option to toggle the texture used
* Option for channeled spells to reverse direction
* Option to toggle border
* Added options for focus and target of target
* Added targetname display option (from Kalvir)
1.1 (not released)
* Code optimizations
* Option to toggle castbar text display between 1 and 2 lines
1.0 includes changes made by Kalvir (Zelandonii on Steampike).
* Detection and display of interrupted casts.
* Centered the text in the bar.
* Added option to show/hide the 'remaining' and 'total' seconds numeric values.
* Added option to set the text size.
* Options to fill/empty bar as cast progresses
* Options to change bar/text colours
* Option to reset to default