/ssk config - open the configuration window
/ssk listdel <listname> - delete the list
/ssk export <listname> - export the list
/ssk exporthtml <listname> - export the list as html
/ssk exportsuicides <listname> - export the list of suicide events in the order that they occured
/ssk import <listname> - import the list
/ssk help - prints this message
/ssk - opens the list window
- The Setup/Active list toggle button may appear squashed
- Group member colors do not always update when they first join or at login
How to import a list from Excel into SSK assuming the names are stored in a column:
1. Open up Excel and select the column of names.
2. Copy the names to the clipboard with Ctrl-C.
3. In Rift, type "/ssk import mylist" into the chat window.
4. In the textbox, hit Ctrl-V to paste the names, 1 name per row.
5. Click the OK button if you are happy or hit Escape to cancel. This will create a primary/base list called "mylist".
To view the list:
1. Type "/ssk" in the Rift chat window to open the SSK window.
2. Click on "Select List" in the box at the top of the window.
3. Select "mylist" from the dropdown. The list of names you imported should appear.
To select members from the primary list and view a list of only the names you are interested in:
1. Click the "Import Raid" button to automatically check the names of all members of your raid who are in the list.
2. Click the checkbox of any additional people you want to track.
3. Click on the "Click to add name" text to open up pop up window where you can enter additional names.
3. Click the "Active List" button to switch to the Active View where you can suicide people.
How to suicide names:
1. In the Active View, select the appropriate suicide list from the drop down e.g. "mylist", "Main", "Off", etc.
2. Check the name of the person you want to suicide. The other check boxes will become disabled. Click the box again to cancel your selection.
3. Click the "Suicide" button to drop the person to the bottom of the list. The active list and primary list will automatically be updated with the changes.
How to export the up to date list back to Excel:
1. In the Rift chat window, type "/ssk export mylist".
2. A text box should pop up with the names already selected. Hit Ctrl-C to copy the names.
3. Open Excel and paste the text using Ctrl-V.
Release 0.11.1 2013-03-04
- Updated LibSimpleWidgets library. This should fix a number of issues.
Release 0.11 2012-09-14
- Compatibility fixes for Rift 1.10
Release 0.10 2012-03-04
- Added ability to output to html
- Added slashcommand /ssk exporthtml <listname>
- More fixes for handling duplicate names
Release 0.9 2012-02-18
- Undo button for the chronicly indecisive
- Option to set list font size
- Fix for handling duplicate names
Release 0.8.1 2011-12-06
- Fix for text input fields displaying block characters instead of real letters
Release 0.8 2011-12-06
- Fixed a crash when deleting a currently selected list
- Fixed copy list not accepting the new name
- Fixed active list overlaying selected list when selecting a list from the configuration window
- Clicking on a list in the confguration view now automatically updates the selected list view. Removed view list button
- Update selected view to the new list when copying a list
Release 0.7 2011-11-07
- Fix some options not being saved between sessions
- Added UI improvements like scrollbars thanks to LibSimpleWidgets <3
Release 0.6.1 2011-11-02
- Fix to remove whitespace from the front of names when importing lists. This may fix issues with import raid not working consistently.
Release 0.6 2011-10-23
Lots of UI improvements
- Added class colors if members are present in your group
- Added row numbers to names to make it easier to count how many members there are
- Added a (Un)Check All Names checkbox to the Setup view in the header
- Improved raid scanning
- Added an icon to the setup and active view to easily access the configuration window
- Added an option to only view raid members present in your raid in your active view even if non-participants are selected
- Grey out color of non-participants in the active view
- Random insertion is now random
- Removed ability to add lists from the setup selection drop down. Access this through the configuration window
- Tweaks to maintain data integrity when a crash occurs
- Added a button in the configuration window to export suicide events
- Disable check boxes on active frame if there are no name entries
And many changes under the hood!
Release 0.4 2011-10-17
- Added configuration and list management window: /ssk config
- Option to add unknown names when importing a raid
- Option to add new names randomly in a list
- Many bugs squashed and new ones added!
Release 0.3 2011-10-14
- Added mouse wheel support
Release 0.2 2011-10-11
- Fixed crash when importing raid