Thread: StupidHealers
View Single Post
Unread 04-17-13, 11:40 AM   #2
dkknight777
Zombie
First off, thank you for your time and effort on this addon. The idea is fantastic and similar to another addon I used to use, "Who Heals PVP?" by SinRopa. I do have 2 issues with SH however, and one much needed feature request.

Issue#!: The font and/or window are not resizable independent of the global UI scale. This means anyone running their global UI scale at say 73% cannot read the text on this addon, as it cannot be made larger as chat text and many other addons can be.

Issue#2: Sometimes my SH addon glitches and when it does, it ends up in the upper left corner of my screen, not in the center. I cannot drag SH from there as the top portion is partially off-screen and I end up having to uninstall and reinstall SH addon to continue its use. Please make the /rsh command also reset its position to exact center of screen (keeping in mind not everyone uses the same display resolution). I myself swap between 3 displays, all with different screen res.

Feature Request: I don't know if it's even possible, but it would be wonderful to be able to click the names of healers and have it target and/or mark them(1, 2, 3) if they are in range, without having to right-click or hit additional hotkeys.
dkknight777 is offline   Reply With Quote