Unread 06-20-11, 06:27 AM   #1
Agathorn
Zombie
HeadsUp

HeadsUp is an AddOn for Rift that is inspired by the Head-Up Display found in modern military aircraft.

HeadsUp is an aid to situational awareness and allows you to more easily monitor the status of buffs, debuffs, and cooldowns on you character, your pet, party members, and targets. HeadsUp can display icons, textures, or text, with various effects, at configurable locations based on specified criteria, such as a buff that is about to wear off, or a cooldown that is almost over.

In addition, it will be possible to create "preset plugins" in LUA that can be added to HeadsOn to provide players with presets. If any developers are interested in doing this, let me know and I will keep you in the loop with the current layout and any changes that come.

I have spent most of the last week or so working on HeadsUp but i'm not really in a rush to release it, since we don't even know yet which patch will bring AddOns to the live servers. So for this reason I am keeping it unreleased while I make sure the code is nice and clean.

I am also looking for any graphics designers who would be interested in making texture packs for HeadsUp.
Agathorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » Alpha/Beta AddOns » HeadsUp