Unread 04-27-13, 07:22 PM   #1
doxxx
Claw of Regulos

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Editor is busted

The editor for addon information and author portal pages is busted. I cannot switch out of the WYSIWYG mode -- clicking the button does nothing (although oddly it works here when posting a new thread). I need to switch out of WYSIWYG mode for the author portal pages so I can copy & paste BBcode that I have written in an external editor.

In the WYSIWYG mode, the Insert Link button just highlights the selected text as if it were a link and doesn't actually ask for the link address.

I'm using the latest stable version of Chrome. Using IE 10, the editor is even more busted -- none of the buttons work at all.

Last edited by doxxx : 04-27-13 at 07:31 PM.
doxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-13, 08:24 PM   #2
Dolby
I am the passenger

Premium Member
Riftui Admin
The forum editor has a problem with chrome and it normally hid the wyswig editor from chrome. I'm looking at how to get it working in chrome properly.

For now... Go into your account preferences by clicking on your username on the top menu bar, choose "user control panel", then "edit options" from the left menu, then scroll all the way down to the bottom and find the Message Editor Options where you can select the standard editor.

Hopefully I can figure out a solution soon but I think its going to require some big changes.

Sorry for the trouble.
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Editor is busted