Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-24-12, 03:08 AM   #1
Rustycage
Claw of Regulos

Better Unitframes

I notice there just isn't unit frames that do what I'd prefer... I find it tough to be a healer in groups because the raid/group frames don't really indicate in a way that stands out for me which person is what roll... sure it's there but it's really small and hard for me to notice when in combat.

I don't really know what I'm requesting, all I know is - I'm looking for something better, something easier to recognize the roll of your group members, better raid frames that show this, and better player/target/group frames that show this. I hate having to stare at the UI all the time to know what's going on too... that's something I've always had to do in every MMO I ever played. I'd like to be able to pay attention to the combat, and stop staring at the UI, but alas... if I do everybody will die.

Does anyone have any input to this, something we can do about this? I get rather frustrated with the current system, when it comes to group activities.
Rustycage is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Better Unitframes