Unread 11-28-11, 03:33 PM   #1
wuwu
Bomani Harbinger
Invasion addon?

would be nice if someone can make a addon to warn me about invasion in other zones while it alt+tab. I guess sound is the only way to go. just a idea
wuwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-11, 11:32 AM   #2
Oakayam
Zombie
Cough*.. actually I would love if someone made phone app like that.
Impossible, I know. Addon like this would be next best thing however
Oakayam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-11, 01:44 PM   #3
TimeBomb
Claw of Regulos
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have heard something along the lines of an official phone app in the works for RIFT, and one of the features will be alerts to your phone when invasions start. I can not remember if this was official information, rumors, or a player's wish-list.
TimeBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-11, 03:25 PM   #4
wuwu
Bomani Harbinger
yup,the first thing come to my mind was a app but I don't think that can happen any time soon or at all. so I just suggest a addon
wuwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-11, 07:16 AM   #5
Aastarius
Zombie
There was a post on Gamespy concerning 1.6: http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/heroes-o...1211623p1.html. It includes
Quote:
Around the same time that Patch 1.6 comes out, Trion will also release a free mobile app for iPhone and Android users that allows players to remain involved in Rift wherever you go. Not only does it let players their guild chat stream (even if they can't actually chat directly with them), it also allows them to know when particular events or rifts are active in specific zones. If you want, you can even customize an alarm to notify you so you don't miss out on a rare crafting rift. In addition, the app will include a loot card system that lets you scratch off a texture for the chance of winning essences, planarite, or crafting items that you can then mail to one of your characters in-game.
Aastarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-11, 06:39 PM   #6
kedavix
Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
There was a post on Gamespy concerning 1.6: http://uk.pc.gamespy.com/pc/heroes-o...1211623p1.html. It includes
Sounds very interesting and this is exactly something I found to be missing from the game. I already enjoy having my Twitter account connected but this takes it to another level. The 'scratch off' card idea is also cool.
kedavix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-11, 02:15 PM   #7
Dulfycleric
Zombie
Try this for now until an addon is released (involves using ACT and some config)

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3340069
Dulfycleric is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Invasion addon?