Unread 03-23-13, 11:20 AM   #1
violetrayne
Bomani Harbinger
Question Newbie to the rift needs help

Hello to all,

I am new to playing The Rift: Storm Legion, but I am in dire need of some help. I am a mage level 15, in the Freemarsh and I have accepted the quest A strange ship on the horizon. However, I cannot get on the boat to speak with Queen Miela. There is a water baracade that is blocking me from getting close to the envedor. This baracade is around the entire ship.
What am I missing?
violetrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-13, 12:50 PM   #2
SinRopa
Veiled Ripper
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you enter the ship from the rear, there are ramps you can climb tho they may not appear that way. If you cannot get close to the ship post a screenshot.
Unread 03-23-13, 04:02 PM   #3
violetrayne
Bomani Harbinger
Question Screenshot

This is as close as I can get to the rear of the boat.

Also there is a message that keeps popping up about queued quests. How do I unque them? Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-03-23_165648.jpg
Views:	6843
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	21  
Unread 03-24-13, 03:28 PM   #4
SinRopa
Veiled Ripper
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What is the status of your account? I have not tried that on a toon less than level 40. Would be odd for them to give you a quest you cannot do.

The invisible walls were there early on to keep lowbies from swimming into hostile lands.

If you are on a demo account you may be blocked from SL content. I was able to do this on a "returning" vanilla account prior to adding my SL key, so...

If it helps... the quest is one of the worst ive ever seen, might just skip it :P
Unread 03-25-13, 06:31 AM   #5
violetrayne
Bomani Harbinger
Interesting

Thanks for info SinRopa . No not on a demo account I bought the game and I had a feeling that I might need to level up more. Now that you have said it there were other areas where I could not enter until I leveled up. Guess this might have to wait

Last edited by violetrayne : 03-25-13 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Go BackRiftui » General Discussion » Member Guides and Helpful Information » Newbie to the rift needs help