View Single Post
Unread 04-06-12, 11:09 AM   #5
Rustycage
Claw of Regulos

No, I understood you I was just giving you alternatives for now.

I also use LifeBinder, it's really well done. You can hide the default party/raid frames in the UI, and keep LifeBinder on, I did. Clique would be nice, but it's just not fully possible yet. Addons don't even have the ability to select a target yet as far as I've seen. Even the right click menu on a frame is inexessable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanacan View Post
@Mere
From what I've seen I do not think the api to do this is in the game either or else a click cast addon would have been made already I believe.

@Rusty
You missed my point, I do not want to replace the frames and I do not want to make macros at all.

I've use those addons and they are great for what they do. I'm currently using Lifebinder as I feel even in its beta it's the best one out there. It's annoying to have two sets of raid/party frames up also when I'm not in a group I don't want to see the extra unit frame of myself either. I'd like to be able to click cast right on my own unit frame to heal myself. (I adjusted my UI layout to the unit frames are more center on the lower half of the screen than way up in the left corner out of view).
Rustycage is offline   Reply With Quote