Thread: Letterboxing
View Single Post
Unread 03-27-12, 09:53 AM   #7
kellyb
Zombie
CT_Viewport Mod

CT_Viewport is a mod built for us "dual headers" using 2 monitors/flatscreens and extending the windowed mode game UI across the two. The initial problem was that once the UI was extended the toon was centered in the corners of the two screens where they meet. The so called "even number" of screens is in multiples of three.

CT_Viewport assists in creating rendered/non-rendered portions of the extended UI. One screen being free of ANY clutter with the toon dead center as it would be without mod support, the other screen housing all the UI items.

I would be so inclined to work on developing something for Rift gamers that are "dual headers" like myself if I had some assistance from you here at riftui. I have programming experience but am not familiar with the likes of Lua, if that's what is being used as the code for rift.

Anyhow I am in need of this type of mod....let me know what you think and I hope that I was successful at explaining it so that you can understand what it does. Be it that this mod was free to download from the beginning I would imagine that the code is also free to grab and use as a guideline.

kellyb
kellyb is offline   Reply With Quote