View Single Post
Unread 04-03-12, 06:15 AM   #3
Rustycage
Claw of Regulos

Look at the Unit Frames section on the Addons page. You'll find atleast 3 or more raid frame replacements, intended for healers but works for all roles and some of them have the features you're wanting.

Also, macros do provide a mousover feature, but you still have to press the button for the macro you make while your mouse is over the target, that's how it works.

For example:
#show Healing Spray
suppressmacrofailures
cast @mouseover Healing Spray

The above macro will allow you to mouse over your target to cast Healing Spray (a Cleric ability), but only if you press the macro button you bound it to, while your mouse is hovering over the target.

I hope that was helpful information, for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere View Post
Not sure there's an api that could do it. You might be able to use some form of mouseover macros.

In theory an addon could be created that you position a transparent mask over the raid UI, it could then allow configuration of buttons, and pass-through others. However, it'd require some work to know which player was where and therefore who to cast on.

i think I saw a thread somewhere talking about how to allow the same behaviors as the right click menu, I can't remember what the conclusion was.
Rustycage is offline   Reply With Quote