View Single Post
Unread 02-17-12, 02:00 PM   #8
sidsixseven
Bomani Harbinger
New Question:

According to the documentation I read on Inspect.Item.Detail, the item table should include a .stack and .stackMax member. However, these don't appear to exist in item tables that I am deriving from an Auction House scan (using the event and the auction inspector).

I've done a complete dump of these tables and it's definately less complete than what is documented. Without stack size, knowing the bid/buyout is a bit pointless because the value of the whole stack is returned.

Am I using the Inspector wrong? Is this an Auction House thing? Any ideas on a work-around? I'm assuming since the Native UI isn't written entirely in LUA that Trion is purposefully not providing this in the item inspector.

On a seperate note, is it known if any similar limitations exist with the mailbox? The other half (more important half really) is going to be the mailbox piece intended to track what is sold/bought.

My main goal here isn't to build a huge Auctioneer style database (those just get filled with bad data) but to assist with auction posting, track current (most recent scan) prices and historical prices of what I personally have bought/sold.
sidsixseven is offline   Reply With Quote