View Single Post
Unread 04-17-13, 09:06 AM   #3
tenpigs
Zombie
Thanks for the reply.

I followed the instructions from the Mofixui page :
Without MinUi

Download MofixUi from Riftui.com
Extract the zip-file into your Rift folder. ( Default: C://ProgramFiles/Riftgame )
Login with your character.
( Turn off MinUi in the AddOns tab or delete it in your AddOns folder, C://ProgramFiles/Riftgame/Interface/Addons )
Type into the chat: /importui Mofix_EN or Mofix_DE
Press ESC. Go to Interface -> Display and set the global ui scale to 73.
Done.

The only thing I couldn't do was turn off MiniUi as I have had no previous addons and there was no interface folder in my Rift folder.

When I typed in /importui Mofix_EN it threw up an error (but I probably should not have been logged in while doing it). I couldn't read what the error said because they were stuck behind some action bars so I just logged off.
When I logged out of the game I went to log back in but I was unable to type in my password ... nothing happened. That cleared though when I restarted the computer. When I tried again to import the ui nothing happened and my addons folder from in game was empty.

I deleted the Mofix folder from my game folder. I did manually customise some action bars and key bindings, save them and import them to another character.

I am probably missing something a bit silly so apologies if I seem like a moron but I will be appreciative of any pointers, Thanks
tenpigs is offline   Reply With Quote