View Single Post
Unread 06-22-11, 09:52 AM   #2
Arianos
Bomani Harbinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mera View Post
Hello,

All French servers closed, my characters transferred on a server in English, is a pleasant surprise when I recently logging into Warhammer, I have a few questions :

1) is Warhammer abandonned ? maybe going to be Free-to-Play ?
2) Do you think Rift is good for PvP and can replace Warhammer ?
3) Do you think Rift can be a fiasco like Warhammer seems to become ?

but you are welcome to respond, even if it is not in the subjects, I'd like some feedbacks of people who know both games, thank you
1) Not 100% sure, but I would think maybe would go to F2P, I know a ton of my friends and guildies in Warhammer left to come to Rift! They've been playing ever since, some before release of Rift. I've been playing Rift for about a month now, and really enjoying it! I played WoW for a while, then stopped to come to Rift, the game incorporates a lot of WoW, Vanguard, EQ2, Warhammer, and Anarchy Online into the game.

2) Rift is good PvP, still needs some work though, and needs battleground captures, etc like Warhammer had. I will give it time, no telling what they have in store for us. So once again not sure if can replace Warhammer far as PvP but as stands it's still fun.

3) Far as becoming a fiasco like Warhammer, NO! There is to much diversity within this game, that it will be around for some time. It's new, and granted it takes things from other games, well.... hasn't all the other MMO's that have been around done the same thing? Rift will be here for a while.
Arianos is offline   Reply With Quote