View Single Post
Unread 07-26-11, 11:02 AM   #50
Levva
Zombie
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi I'm Levva and I'm an Addon Developer. See first step to recovery is admitting the truth.

I'm probably best known for the WoW addon for Enhancement Shaman ShockAndAwe. I'm also the author of the Rawr addon for WoW, Rawr.Enhance, a project co-ordinator for EnhSim and one of the Super Moderators at MMO-Champion.com.

I've been playing Rift since beta but paused when my mates from WoW stubbornly didn't join me. Now that addons are on the go with an API available (very very minimalist at present) I'll have a bash at writing a Rift addon. Plus my mates are starting to say that patch 4.2 for WoW is so poor that they are already fed up with little to do and its been out for less than a month. So who knows they might join me after all.

My first project is already started on Curse and I'm gradually picking apart the API & example coding to see how it all works although I'm not fully sure the API supports what I need yet.

Anyway I'm very pleased to have found a dedicated resource for Rift Addon Developers and hope to discuss many things here over the comming months.
Levva is offline   Reply With Quote