View Single Post
Unread 01-07-12, 10:21 AM   #60
Acidon
Zombie

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph View Post
Hi, all there ...

I am an somewhat older woman from Germany loving MMORPGSs after being seduced by ZELDA ...

I've been using Cairenn's, Dolby's and Drakah's UIs since 11 years now (or were it 12 already ), starting with EQ (with my bard "Saph" on Solusek Ro, oh yes, those were the days ) over WOW (with a lot of toons on a lot of servers - my user name "proke" at WOWInterface) a short trip (from BETA to a bit over a year) to AION and now I'm playing RIFT (since prelaunch) too.

Far away from being able to develop my own addons I am a vivid user though - addicted to beauty - and therefore I am really curious how RIFT addons will develop.
Hey! You no doubt zoomed past my chars a few times with your selos on Solusek Ro back in the day. That was my server as well (Before Bristlebane swallowed it (grumble)). Good to actually see someone else from good ol' SolRo =)

Anyway, I'm a fairly avid developer though I've never publicly released anything. As someone else said, I believe, I like to make the UI and it's functionality "Mine". Who knows, I may yet release one of them sometime. I may have released one for DAoC back in the day. Don't remember if I did or not. That was some of the best fun modding. WoW may have topped it if I had played the game for any length of time, who knows.

So, here's to Rift and the success of all the great authors here!
Acidon is offline   Reply With Quote