View Single Post
Unread 11-05-11, 07:14 AM   #11
Kahran
Bomani Harbinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marru View Post
I think I'm going to start working on this add-on. I will start soon on the basic functionality but anything you guys would like as far as configuration or specifics for such an add-on would help so that I can include as many configuration options as desired. Feel free to either respond to this forum or send me an email at [email protected] with your suggestions.
Thank you Marru, I didn't think anyone would actually start on it. Looks like you have some help already as well if you need it from tetshi.

Although as far as suggestions, I believe my video link from the initial post can basically show the details of what I was looking for with my combat text. Able to place the combat text anywhere for both incoming and outgoing damage, colored by element of damage, and possibly display the icon from the damage source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspots View Post
I believe we can get a large part of the functionality of SCT now.
We are unable to pin the text to our enemies but I hope such possibilities might come in the near future.
I wasn't as concerned with pinning text to enemies, mostly just being able to set an output for the text at a place on the screen where I wanted it.

But that's just me, that functionality would help other users greatly if it becomes possible at a later date.
Kahran is offline   Reply With Quote