Unread 06-11-11, 02:09 PM   #1
Neglected
Bomani Harbinger
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ohai der!
My name is Neglected, I'm playing a Kelari Rogue on the Whitefall PvP server. I used to work in WoW emulation under the same alias, and now I've moved over to Rift Interface Customization. See you all around on IRC, etc

Last edited by Neglected : 06-11-11 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Adding signature fo sho
Neglected is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-11, 07:08 PM   #2
Raesoth
Premium Member

Premium Member
Nice to be home again. Maybe this time I can actually sit down and figure out this LUA stuff and get an addon going.

But I'm always willing to test stuff out and let those know whats works and what doesn't. Maybe a nice bag mod or well a dashpanel would be wonderful .. wow's nUI or something similar.

Lets see these addons

Last edited by Raesoth : 06-11-11 at 08:31 PM.
Raesoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-11, 03:44 AM   #3
phoenik
Bomani Harbinger
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Phoenik of Seastone[US]. Played FFXI for 7 years, quit just this past year (game was changing). Friend that got into one of the earliest Betas for Rift said I should try the game. Got addicted to the flow fairly quickly.

I've never worked with LUA before so this will be my first experience with it . I'm looking forward to breaking things and finding bugs.

RecastBox is my first experiment with LUA and the idea stems from a similar 3rd party application for FFXI. Probably not the most original idea, but it's a nice learning experience :P.
phoenik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-11, 03:44 AM   #4
Yorgl
Bomani Harbinger

Bonjour à tous !

Well, Yorgl/Iorghl here. Newb tank on a French-RP server.
Can't wait to have addons to slightly improve my UI. I've worked on some addons in WoW, but so far I can only code very very simple ones. I still consider give it a try in Rift if necessary !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neglected View Post
Ohai der!
O hai.
Unread 06-16-11, 07:48 AM   #5
iridar
Zombie
Hello! Iridar here.

Introduced to Addons in WoW, but never really did any programming as the community was established and I was (almost) always able to find what I needed.

Wrote a few little Lua scripts in WAR just to fool around, never published anything. Looking forward to trying my hand at some real stuff for Rift.
iridar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-11, 08:18 PM   #6
bcgamer
Zombie
Nice site design, I play RIFT for 3 months, love it so far, and I am also opening a mmo blog for this game.
bcgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-11, 08:20 PM   #7
bcgamer
Zombie
hi, I am tony

Go BackRiftui » General Discussion » General Rift Chat » Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself!