Unread 10-23-11, 09:32 AM   #1
Ozziriq
Zombie
[REQUEST] MrPlow

Don't know if anyone here have tried this awesome rather, unknown addon for WoW. It sorts your backpack with a simple click..

It's actually one of the few addons that i simply cant live without when i play(ed) WoW!

Please, addonmakers hear me!
Ozziriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-11, 09:15 AM   #2
Eloora
Zombie
Considering the fact that they had a sort button for bag contents during beta (and then removed it before release), this is something I've been anticipating the return of for a long time.
Eloora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-11, 05:06 PM   #3
Myrroddin
Endless Captain
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The game auto-stacks items in both your bags and your bank. If you have a stack of 30 stuff in your bank, and you have a stack of 45 stuff in your bags, when you right click the stuff in your bags, it will make 1 stack of 50 stuff in your bank and 1 stack of 25 stuff in your bags.

The reverse is also true.
Myrroddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-11, 08:40 AM   #4
Ozziriq
Zombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrroddin View Post
The game auto-stacks items in both your bags and your bank. If you have a stack of 30 stuff in your bank, and you have a stack of 45 stuff in your bags, when you right click the stuff in your bags, it will make 1 stack of 50 stuff in your bank and 1 stack of 25 stuff in your bags.

The reverse is also true.
Ah yes that feature is known, and is good ofcouse. But, MrPlow did/does more then that, it sorts the backpack in, lets say alphabetical order, or "item" order. for example, all pots, then equipment, then mats. its a great tool to sort your filled bank so everything is sorted.

Did something i should have done from the start, here is the addon from Curse thats in World of Warcraft
--> http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mr-plow
Ozziriq is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] MrPlow