Unread 01-31-12, 02:41 PM   #1
ouzo
Zombie
Im looking for a specific addon

The addon i require is of a specific nature and i would like to discuss it in person. Please sent me a tell on riptalon or put up a post on www.riftrunners.net

If you have ts, mumble or vent please post info on website for my attention. With your name

If the addon i need can be developed i will make your time VERY $worthwhile$. thanks.

Ouzo
ouzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-12, 04:22 PM   #2
Myrroddin
Endless Captain
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addons are not national secrets, and by their very nature, the code must be viewable in any text editor.

If you have an idea, great, but just tell us what it is.
Myrroddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-12, 12:38 PM   #3
ouzo
Zombie
Well i was wondering if a dkp system can be made similar to wow that stores the info in the officer notes so it refreshes and everyone can see what there values are at. ? If this is possible the rest should be easy .
Unread 02-01-12, 05:18 PM   #4
Myrroddin
Endless Captain
Try these http://www.riftui.com/downloads/cat95.html
Myrroddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-12, 06:22 AM   #5
ouzo
Zombie
The chimera works nice only issue is i have to run the log myself and the data is stored with me, is there any way it could update the officer notes for example to store the dkp, so if other people use it they could see what their values are ? This is as and when i update on mine in realtime ?
Unread 02-03-12, 03:58 AM   #6
TimeBomb
Claw of Regulos
We have no access to modifying member/officer notes, or pretty much anything guild related, within the addon API.

Most of what you are asking should be doable, but all the data would be stored on your computer, not shared unless it saves the data to a file and you manually share it or upload it or what-not.

My suggestion to you is to find a script/website that has the kind of system you request, and that is flexible enough to work pretty seamlessly with any MMORPG. There may also be ones that claim to be WoW-specific that may or may not work fine with RIFT.
I am pretty sure there are a good amount of websites/scripts that can do this without too many issues.

G'luck.
TimeBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-12, 01:58 PM   #7
ouzo
Zombie
Thanks for clearing that up mate its appreciated. Be safe !

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Im looking for a specific addon