Unread 05-05-12, 02:51 PM   #1
Boorbatji
Zombie
TTS ventrilo raid leader

hello i would love to have an addon of sort that can take like a system message (yellow text) and make it a text to speech over ventrilo with custom sayings.

like when fighting alsbeth for example you get the yellow text Boorbatji is wracked with energy or soemthing like that and over vent you would hear

" Boorbatji run"

if there is any addon to get that to work would be much appreciated if there is already something that already accomplished it that i might of missed if ya could point me in the right direction that would be much help as well.
Boorbatji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-12, 03:10 AM   #2
Nobgul
Super Moderator

Riftui Super Mod
As far as I know, Rift is run in a sandbox meaning outside programs cannot interact with the game and in game addons cannot interact with the outside world.
Unread 05-06-12, 09:46 AM   #3
taldaas
Bomani Harbinger
Although this can't be done in vent... is there any way to apply sounds to triggers? So right now for example KBM shows different colors on your screen based on what is happening. Would it be possible to have a custom sound for each thing as well?

Just curious.
taldaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-12, 11:15 AM   #4
Nobgul
Super Moderator

Riftui Super Mod
I would have to check the API, If it allows playing of custom sounds or even in game sounds.

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » TTS ventrilo raid leader