Unread 04-17-13, 04:36 AM   #1
lithi
Bomani Harbinger
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
StupidHealers

Hello, creating a support / bug catching thread for my addon.
Newest version is 1.1
See the addon here

Any comments or feedback are welcome.
lithi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-13, 11:40 AM   #2
dkknight777
Zombie
First off, thank you for your time and effort on this addon. The idea is fantastic and similar to another addon I used to use, "Who Heals PVP?" by SinRopa. I do have 2 issues with SH however, and one much needed feature request.

Issue#!: The font and/or window are not resizable independent of the global UI scale. This means anyone running their global UI scale at say 73% cannot read the text on this addon, as it cannot be made larger as chat text and many other addons can be.

Issue#2: Sometimes my SH addon glitches and when it does, it ends up in the upper left corner of my screen, not in the center. I cannot drag SH from there as the top portion is partially off-screen and I end up having to uninstall and reinstall SH addon to continue its use. Please make the /rsh command also reset its position to exact center of screen (keeping in mind not everyone uses the same display resolution). I myself swap between 3 displays, all with different screen res.

Feature Request: I don't know if it's even possible, but it would be wonderful to be able to click the names of healers and have it target and/or mark them(1, 2, 3) if they are in range, without having to right-click or hit additional hotkeys.
dkknight777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-13, 03:23 PM   #3
SinRopa
Veiled Ripper
Another note is to make sure you decay the healing. When I wrote mine a year ago, testing showed that without decay the healer ranking can easily be tricked.

By implementing a rational drop in everyone's healing (maybe divide by 2 every 20 sec) you only show the names of people who are still effective healers.

Happy modding.

-SIN
Unread 04-18-13, 01:10 AM   #4
lithi
Bomani Harbinger
Thank you very much for your comments and feedbacks, I really appreciate it.

@dkknight777 - Any chance you could try and reproduce the issue #2, so I could somewhat pinpoint it on the code? Though I might have a slight hunch and will be checking it out for next patch. Also the mouse clicking is up and coming on the to-do-list.

@SinRopa - Yeah, that's actually not a bad idea and frankly never thought of it, but even I, myself sometimes swap from DPS to a healer on WF's.
Unread 04-18-13, 01:25 AM   #5
lithi
Bomani Harbinger
Also I'd like to thank SinRopa for the initial idea for this type addon, I was purely inspired by that. It just was somewhat lacking features that I wanted to have so I figured I'd take on a project of my own.

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » Released AddOns and Layouts » StupidHealers