Unread 07-14-11, 09:26 AM   #1
Belthezar
Bomani Harbinger

Any ideas when the api will be released on live?

Based on how much of the api has been added on the test realm and how well the api is working does anyone want to venture an educated guess on how long it might be?
Unread 07-14-11, 09:57 AM   #2
Caldric
Zombie

IMHO, based on where the PTS is now in terms of API availability and stable functionality, it's going to be a while. I don't think Trion is going to rush it, because if they throw something on live that causes a lot of problems...there's a lot at stake. They've got a very good thing going right now and I can't imagine them chancing that just to rush AddOn API out the door.
Caldric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-11, 10:45 AM   #3
Belthezar
Bomani Harbinger

Thanks for the reply. Yeh, I hope you're right and they don't try to rush it out. I also hope they can get it perfected enough for release within the next couple months though. I have cancled my sub for now and probably wont be reactivating untill the api goes in. I just can't stand playing a game where I have to wait for the devs to add simple features instead of the community constantly tweeking the ui to better suit the players.

Go BackRiftui » General Discussion » General Rift Chat » Any ideas when the api will be released on live?