Unread 01-06-12, 01:12 AM   #1
CustomProfile
Premium Member

Post [Request] Load/Log Screen and Spell Timers

Is it possible to change or hide the load/log screens so that when you zone you still see your UI and are able to able to chat like EQ2 Zoning ?

Spell/Ability Timers

Is there an addOn that shows cool down timers/timers/etc on the ability icon itself in the action/hotbars? e.g. Recall, have the timer show on the icon itself on the hotbar so you will know how long you have to be able to use it again?
To be a healer you have to have a pure heart, one that will always think about others before yourself. My fellow man shall not fall as long as I have breathe. Trust me and stand by my side and you shall always be rewarded with life.
CustomProfile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-12, 06:41 AM   #2
Myrroddin
Endless Captain
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No and not yet. Although, with the second request, we can get the timers; we don't have access to the action bars to attach said timers.
Myrroddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-12, 04:56 PM   #3
CustomProfile
Premium Member

Thank you very much for the info.
To be a healer you have to have a pure heart, one that will always think about others before yourself. My fellow man shall not fall as long as I have breathe. Trust me and stand by my side and you shall always be rewarded with life.
CustomProfile is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Load/Log Screen and Spell Timers