Unread 06-17-13, 07:15 AM   #1
Epitah
Bomani Harbinger

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Requests

I would like to request an addon that would allow me to redesign, or replace the minimap, chatbox and actually allow me never use the default bags, by completely hiding them, like we can do with most of the UI elements.

The chatbox, minimap and default bags I never liked in the UI, but I love everything else.

I would also like to request a feature for dynamic usage. So that each UI element will only show up when you need it, and has an options menu that can be configured by the user to determine those, and maybe provide a basic framework that all addons could use to put their options in the actual menu on the UI, ya know where all the buttons are that lets you choose UI elements and stuff - there should be a button in there somewhere, that lets you get to an Addon Configuration section, and should also be able to get to it by pressing Esc too.

That's all I got. Thanks for your time. (If I had the time, and could manage, I would make this stuff myself, but I don't unfortunately)
Epitah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-13, 01:07 PM   #2
Epitah
Bomani Harbinger

Does anyone at least read these things anymore?
Epitah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-13, 01:58 PM   #3
adelea
Claw of Regulos
This is the wrong audience for your request. These need to be made to Trion, since none of them are possible.
adelea is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Requests