Unread 06-12-11, 07:53 PM   #1
Kyranda
Zombie
ElectrifiedTracker

Ellu!

I installed this addon and buffed myself with Stone Armor however I can't get the counter to show for me, I've activated it in the addon control panel, I've buffed myself as well, even went so far as to try and change the PlayerName thing in the LUA file but nothing I do short of telling it to show the bar even if I don't have stacks on the target makes the bar appear.

Is there a slashcommand we need to execute in order for the addon to work or what's the dealio?

I'd be happy for an answer since the idea behind the addon itself is a very good one.

Sincerly,
Kyranda
Kyranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-11, 02:53 AM   #2
Contagious
Zombie
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I have uploaded an update which is pending atm.

To make the tracker work you have to buff yourself with stone armor/warlock armor. If you dont have these buffs please tell me what self buffs you have and I will add them to the list.
Contagious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-11, 06:45 AM   #3
Kyranda
Zombie
Well that's exactly what I've been doing But I will try this new update and get back to you

EDIT: I've tried the new version it now works like a charm, was really easy to determine when to refresh electrified now, I went by the counter before but since the ui graphics was bugged on that one it wasn't always easy. Plus I'm pro bar so to speak.

The only "Issue" I had and it's not even an issue per say more like a suggestion but What I had was that when I tried removing IE and SD from the bars the icon's stayed Not that it bothers me that much was just thinking if it was possible to get the artwork to activate together with the "etaddcd" command?

Other then that brilliant addon Keep em coming

Last edited by Kyranda : 06-13-11 at 07:15 AM.
Unread 06-13-11, 08:12 AM   #4
Contagious
Zombie
Yeah i know about that bug, will be fixed next update

Will probably also make it so if you dont track any cooldowns you will get the full bar dedicated to the electrified tracker.
Unread 06-13-11, 10:39 AM   #5
Kyranda
Zombie
I don't know if you play a mage ureself but from following bluedot's SC/Ele rotation (without building storm) your Forked/Thunderbolt cast should end just where the red bar starts perhaps you could add a marker for the recast (I know you tried doing this with the white and red segment of the bar.

But perhaps giving people like a white marker in the Shape of a | would make it even easier to understand when to recast Forked/Thunder I'll try screenshotting it with the addon in action and then mspaint the marker on there so you can picture what I'm trying to say if it isn't that obvious

This is just an idea ofcourse.
Unread 06-13-11, 12:36 PM   #6
Contagious
Zombie
You have to remember the global cooldown. If you cast a different spell while the timer is in the white area (which is 1.5 seconds long) then the gcd will start. The gcd lasts 1.5s so as a result your fl/tb will start casting in the red area, too late.
It is true that the perfect timing is the edge between white and red, but only if your last spell was cast on the edge between white and black.

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » Help/Support » ElectrifiedTracker