Unread 07-14-12, 11:55 AM   #1
Orko
Zombie
[REQUEST] Salvaging Addon

Just wondered if we could get a simple addon that when you alt click an item in your bags it would salvage it. Thats about all
Orko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-12, 12:00 PM   #2
Orko
Zombie
Ugh I guess I could always set up a keybinding but I use the alt button on my hotbars cause of my healing macros. I wish I knew how to make an addon. Maybe now would be a good time to
Orko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-12, 07:55 PM   #3
mistmare
Zombie
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just change your keybinds. That's a macro and possibly a problem with how you have your keybinds set up or the quality of your mouse, not an addon.

If you have a legacy device, use AHK and remap the '5' or whatever salvage is on your hotbar to something you like better. The Razer Naga's default functionality can do this, too. Ditto the G15. Even people with other peripherals shouldn't have major problems.

Are you using a 3 button or a 5? Otherwise I don't know how you could get passed Ctrl and Shift to Alt keys. Also Alt is the default for pets, so it's already a bad keybind in terms of body memory if you play a pet class alt. And if you are using a vintage mouse, just check the AHK forums, they'll help you on remapping.

If you're using a Naga, and just don't know how, I'll walk you through it. I never had a G15, so can't help you there.

Last edited by mistmare : 07-26-12 at 08:02 PM.
mistmare is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] Salvaging Addon