Unread 07-20-11, 06:13 AM   #1
Schwartvogel
Zombie
Request: "Inline Aura" Like

Hi there.

I would find it very useful, if someone who is fit in coding an stuff, programms something like Inline Aura for Rift.

If someone would ask me "Whatīs the Addon that you canīt play WoW without ?" I would definetly say Inline Aura, because it makes all kinds of Dot Timers, Debufftimers and such superfluous.

Combined with a Cooldowntimer-thing (that could be build into this new Addon) this kind of Addon would bring you the perfect overview straight on your Actionbars, without any Crap around the Rest of the screen. Thatīs especially useful, because you have your Buttons always in sight, even if you are not a mouseclicker .

Details of the Basic Functions:

- Borders around the Buttons for Buffs and Debuffs on your current target.
- Borders around the Buttons for Buffs on yourself even if you donīt target yourself (or other indicators)
- Dot and Hot Timers for Current targets in numbers (in one corner of the buttons for example)
- Stackcounters for Stackable Debuffs and Dots / Hots in Numbers (also in one Corner of the corresponding Button)
- Highlighted Borders for Proccs of Freecasts and stuff on the corresponding button

btw: a lot of Standard functions in Rift are OK put of the Box, like the movable Actionbars with their relativ minimalistic look, so things like Bartender or Dominos are not really needed in my oppinion. Other things Like Inline Aura however are very usefu, in my opinion almost mandatoryl.

btw: For those who donīt know it, itīs an WoW Addon and can be found here:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...line-aura.aspx

I dont know if itīs even possible with the functions that Trion has implemented right now or will implement in the near future, just that it would be a really really nice Addition, if someone has the skills and time to code it, AND finds it as useful as me .

Thanks so far for listening
Schwartvogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-11, 02:49 PM   #2
Jexx
Zombie
I second this, Inline Aura was great and I have a hard time keeping track of DoTs and whatnot without it, even a simplified version would be much appreciated!
Jexx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: "Inline Aura" Like