Unread 09-23-11, 11:50 AM   #1
Specter
Zombie
[Request] Achievements

Hey guys, I'd like to have an addon to help with achievements. It would work like a "quest helper" for the ones who love achievements: highlighting places on the map, showing extra tips for monsters etc. (for example: if you still didn't kill all "vampires" for the "Call me Van Helsing" achievement, monsters which qualify for the achievement would show something like "Call me Van Helsing xxx/yyy" where xxx is how many you already killed and yyy is how many you have to kill.

I'm a programmer too so I'm willing to create or help with this addon if no one is doing it already, but I'd need tips because this would be my first creation with Rift's API. I created some with LUA in the past for WoW but it's quiiiiite some years ago hehe.
Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-11, 01:31 PM   #2
Aieny
Veiled Ripper

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The API hasn't exposed this information (yet). It appears the next move is going to be for combat information, but whether the combat information will go live for 1.5 or is just up for testing (event listeners were only put up a couple days ago) remains to be seen.
  3.     print("www.riftcrafter.com")
  4. end
Aieny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Achievements