Unread 11-17-11, 12:18 PM   #1
Rustycage
Claw of Regulos

RIFTMessenger Addon Request (more info inside)

I remember using something like this: http://www.wimaddon.com/forums/

for WoW, back in the day. I thought something like that would be very useful as well for RIFT. I can't code for the life of me, so I request lol

I can design however, and I could create a concept of what I'm thinking in my head would make it even better than WIM (for WoW), but for RIFT.

For now, I'll try to explain it.

I got my inspiration for the concept that I could create, from the new way, look and function of the Menu element of the UI, that was changed with patch 1.6. I think having them show up as little balloons like they do on the Menu element, would be great for pop up whispers, which is what WIM does anyway, but they show up like the chat box, and to me that's too intrusive, so I thought the pop up balloons idea would be better.

What do you guys and gals think, something that we can do, or is not available in the API as of yet?
Rustycage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-11, 05:52 AM   #2
Jug
Zombie
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon's can not currently access in game chat, one day, but not today
Jug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-11, 06:30 AM   #3
syldon
Zombie
create a seperate window for private msgs only is what I did. It is free from all the spam and makes the messages last longer when you go for a long afk.

Wim was an addon I used a lot. It would be nice to see it in rift.

its really nice when you can see exactly what someone has said to you when you last spoke.
syldon is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » RIFTMessenger Addon Request (more info inside)