Unread 01-01-12, 01:26 PM   #1
the1411
Zombie
[Request] Raid Loot Tracker

I would like an addon that Tracks what Epics drop in a raid/instance and who won them. It could run off the chat log if the api didn't support it. There would be one window that when open would display three columns; <Player> <Item> <Misc>. The first two are self explanatory and would be filled by the Addon, the third would be a drop down with four Values; <MS> <OS> <Break> <Blank>. Being able to sort by Columns would be nice as well as the ability to save/ retrieve data from previous raids, neither would be essential.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible, would they be willing to make, donations for work would be possible.
the1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-12, 12:21 PM   #2
the1411
Zombie
<Bump> I'm willing to compensate anyone that wants to make this Add-on a reality.
the1411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-12, 06:17 AM   #3
Myrroddin
Endless Captain
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are no events or APIs that I know of yet that track loot drops; nor can we scan chat for string matches. The second method would be insane, as you would have to scan item type for everything in chat.
Myrroddin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Raid Loot Tracker