Unread 06-07-11, 04:07 PM   #1
Luponius
Zombie
The skeleton components of what I'd call a "Customized Interface"

At this point I believe the main core or skeleton of most interface customizations would want to have the capability to:

- Modify Aesthetic Components (textures, skins and animations)
- Present first-priority data (buffs/debuffs, uptime and when they fall off)
- Cooldown tracking with easily seen notifications (bright flash on the ability when it's back up or something of the sort. The more customizable it is, the better!)
- Meters, meters, meters. I understand controversy roams and oozes out of these, but truthfully speaking they're going to happen, and they personally don't harm my playing experience. Damage and Threat meters are most definitely amongst the most famous.

Now I would personally appreciate the ability to be given more information than just dps. Epeen comparison is fine, but being able to properly analyze what you did in your own encounter and compare yourself to what others may have done right or wrong is my main way of improving my performance. I'd greatly appreciate the capability to break down the parse's information properly and accurately.

Finally, organization and utility addons. We all must have tried addons like Bagnon and Atlas Loot before. They're not game-changing or must-haves by any long shot, but their existence makes the interface *that much* more powerful.

I'd appreciate any attempt at doing any of the above, and I hope they're polished over time to far surpass (in both accuracy, quality and aesthetics) what we've seen so far in *that* other game :P
Luponius is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » The skeleton components of what I'd call a "Customized Interface"