Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-10-11, 07:23 PM   #21
drecan
Zombie
Hi my name is Tim AKA Drecan (most of my MMO toons are named Drecan).

I honestly haven't even played Rift yet. And before anyone askes yes I've been living under a rock for the past 6 months but that rock was made of lots of ocean and a big metal aircraft carrier -.-.

I'm interested in trying to get on the Addon "band wagon" for Rift. I did a couple of addons for WoW (played for 5 years) nothing worth mentioning and most of the time it was for my own use or use of a friend.

I mainly used addons just to make my UI mine so to speak. I run a 23" monitor @ 1920x1080 and will force everything down to the bottom of my screen so I have a huge landscape for my viewing pleasure. Depending on the character and what I would be doing no hot bars would be on shown on my screen.

As soon as I get off this hunk of metal (which will be soon finally) I do play on play Rift (already bougth the collectors edition while it was on sale for digital download).

Since I'll be new to the game (will be playing Defiant more then likely) I am also going to be looking for a shard to call home (hint hint).

Well this was just supposed to be a short and sweet about me. Looking forward to using these forums and hopefully gaining some insight into Rift addons and maybe helping people out.

Tim AKA Drecan
drecan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » General Discussion » General Rift Chat » Welcome! Please feel free to introduce yourself!