Unread 11-14-11, 01:11 PM   #1
seebs
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Riftui Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
LibBaggotry

So, long story short: I love the item API, but one of the things I love about it is that instead of bits and pieces of functionality that happened to be needed, it's a very bare-bones system that gives you only the basic primitives you can't implement in an addon.

I'm currently mostly distributing it with a wrapper that gives /bag access to it, but the ultimate goal of this library is to provide a general set of bag utility functionality to do all the stuff that we'd otherwise all be reinventing and rewriting at the drop of a hat.

http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...mAPIstuff.html

I'm open to suggestions for things the library should do, changes to inputs or outputs, and so on. I'll try to remember to check here, but I am probably more active on the official forums.
seebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-11, 12:46 AM   #2
seebs
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Riftui Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For what it's worth, it's not ready for primetime yet, but LibBaggotry now automatically saves character inventory; by default it's account-specific, though there's (mostly unused) hooks to export this for other accounts. And a slotspec looking like 'Shard/faction/Character:<slotspec>' is understood by the baggish system.
seebs is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackRiftui » Developer Discussions » Dev Tools » LibBaggotry