Unread 08-11-13, 12:32 AM   #1
FrayedEndsOfSanity
Bomani Harbinger

One Specific Addon Wont work.

Hey peoplez.. I've been usin Book of the fallen for a while now and lovin it. But since the last update, When I enable it, Rift throws the "Addon is running slowly.....etc" Window. If I ignore this, The addon works but Loading Rift from desktop takes 2 - 4 minutes to get from Double clicking the Icon to the "Play" button. As well Rift Store/Inventory Bags/ Crafting windows all take several seconds to open. The minute I remove the addon its all fine as frogs hair again. My GL has the addon (I got him hooked on it teehee) and his works just fine. as apparently does everyone elses. I just got back up and running from a format and fresh install of everything (Windows, Drivers, Rift etc..) And its still givin me grief. I like the addon and want it workin.. Anyone have an idear?
Unread 08-11-13, 03:46 AM   #2
kenze
Bomani Harbinger
you are using the newest version, right? http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...TheFallen.html

does doing the /botfreset help at all?
kenze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-13, 05:40 AM   #3
FrayedEndsOfSanity
Bomani Harbinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenze View Post
you are using the newest version, right? http://www.riftui.com/downloads/info...TheFallen.html

does doing the /botfreset help at all?
Yepper.. in fact upgrading to the newest version is what started it. Didnt have this problem with the older one. And no not reset nor any other command or action I can take helps Ive reinstalled the addon, the game and now the whole damn OS. hehe. Ive installed it manually and had Curse client install it for me too. Is there some extra Library pack or something that I should have that Im unaware of? or something to that effect?!
Unread 10-06-13, 02:57 PM   #4
FrayedEndsOfSanity
Bomani Harbinger

Problem still there.. in fact its getting worse for some reason... I cant even ignore it now I had to disable it... using up alot of memory alone and lags the game like a beehatch.

Go BackRiftui » AddOns, Layouts and Macros » Help/Support » One Specific Addon Wont work.